Benvinguts al blog de daVinci

Segueix les nostres activitats, llegeix articles d'interès o mira les imatges més divertides de daVinci!!

17.10.08

Daily on-line English practice for students

Here is a website that posts links to on-line English games every day. I've played a few, and they seem useful and fun. The ones I have tried tend to be for higher level students. The site also has links to games it particularily likes.



I have also put a link on the list to the right for future reference.

2 comentarios:

Nuri P. dijo...

Hello,

I've been investigating and I've found some very interesting things, others I already knew.

Could we help students with very specific grammar problems?

Could we have mock exams for YL, KET, PET and FCE????

Thanks a lot!

ACADEMIA DAVINCI dijo...

With this site...no I imagine not...with the moodle...almost certainly...especially if we can download them from the internet or provide a link...